Kaos Kate's Krazy (and lewd) Adventure (18+)
Kaos Kate's Krazy (and lewd) Adventure is a stand-alone spin-off from Total Maidness! (see below), throwing the characters from TM! into an alternate fantasy universe with monsters, witches and magic.
Kaos Kate is a young and energetic apprentice witch, dreaming of one day becoming a Grand Witch, like her teacher. However, being easily bored and easily distracted (especially by her excessive sex drive), she's still struggling to get the hang of witchcraft.
Many challenges await. Will she survive? Will she persevere? Or at least get a good f***?
Well, only one way to find out!
- over 7800 words of dialogue and narration, from humor to serious narration to a lot of lewd scenes and last but not least some mild-to-moderate horror moments
- over 435 images
- over 70 lewd, uncensored animations
- a varied, high-quality soundtrack
- sound effects (including lewd ones)
- 5 possible endings (three bad endings, a normal ending and a good ending)
Covered tags (to varying degree):
Vaginal sex - Oral sex - Masturbation - Mutual Masturbation - (consensual) Groping - Creampie - Female domination - Male domination - Big tits - Small tits - Petite (18+) - Double Penetration - MILF - POV - Pregnancy - and probably some more I didn't think of (or which would be too much of a spoiler...)
WARNING: Kate's Adventure does contain mild horror elements and implied (though not explicitly shown) gore. Not a lot, but some.
The game is completely free, but if you decide to donate, you'll get a little Goodie Pack as thanks! (Note: You can also get this by becoming a patron instead).
Goodie Pack Content:
- all animations from the game (plus maybe a bonus one?)
- a selection of the games' lewd images in lossless FullHD
- game character KK cards
- a Certificate of Awesomeness for supporting me :)
If you like Kaos Kate's Krazy Adventure (or Total Maidness!) and would like to support me, please consider subscribing to me on , where you can get earlier access to updates to any of my projects, participate in polls and get other goodies!
Note on the Mac version: There are known difficulties to get Renpy games to run on newer OSX versions out of the box.
One suggested work-around that worked for some is to copy the .app into the Applications folder, right-click -> Open it once and then it might work.
Another suggested solution is to run "chmod +x (filepath)" in the terminal on the files located in .app > Contents > MacOS.